Friday 14 October 2016

Induction - Evaluation

BTEC Media Induction Piece I like how this video piece turned out because it holds tension and the clips flow really well. If I was to redo this assignment, I would change how you can see the phones as you can’t read the writing very well and on one of the clips you can see a random person sat there when she should be sat alone. On one of the phone shots, it zooms in and out a lot which seems a bit jolty and doesn’t look very good. I like how you see three different people’s feet one after the other because it adds suspense and makes you wonder who is actually involved and it makes you question what it is actually going on. I like how you can see the bag going into the locker because you can’t actually see what is in the bag and it makes you wonder what is going to happen next. The costume change between the person getting the bag out of the locker and her walking along the field was un-intentional but it works out really well because it makes you think she changed her clothes in an attempt to hide herself even more, when in actual fact we just forgot to shoot that scene and had to do it on another day. I like how the light changes from dark to bright when she enters the forest because you can’t see very well when she first walks in and when it turns around you can see exactly what she is looking at. I like how it the shots chop and change when she is getting attacked because it adds more suspense and the music fit is perfectly with this change in atmosphere. At the point when the gun is pointed at the other girl, it changes angles, first it was on the side and then it moved to how you would normally hold a gun. I would defiantly change this if I was going to redo this piece. I like how it changes to black when she gets shot because you wonder what’s gone on and the fact that the music stops and then begins again when we see her lying there adds more surprise to the fact that she is dead. I like how we never really figure out what is in the bag apart from the gun because it lets your imagination go wild and adds more doubt to what has actually just happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment